General conditions – table or seat booking
- To confirm your booking you will receive an invoice from either PICS Belgium or VIB
- If the invoice has to be sent to another address, please mention this address when booking
- If the invoice has to refer to a PO-number, please mention this when booking. The PO has to be sent to VIB or PICS Belgium within 3 days after the booking.
- Invoices have to be paid within 30 days.
- Invoices are considered to be accepted if they have not been disputed by registered letter within 8 days after reception.
- Annulments of bookings (either tables or seats) have to be done by email, fax or letter. Annulments are free of charge until 60 days before the date of the Gala Award Event. For annulments between 60 and 15 days before the event date, 50 % of the amount of the booking will be charged. For later annulments the full amount of the booking will be charged.
- In the event of non-payment within 30 days after due date we will, automatically and without prior notice, charge a 10% interest. In addition, in the event of non-payment within 45 days after due date you will be charged a fixed compensation, after written notice, amounting to 15% on the amounts due, with a minimum of 150 euros.
- Belgian law is applicable on this agreement. Only the courts of Antwerp are competent for disputes arising out of this agreement.
General conditions for participation
- Registered guests give permission to VIB and PICS Belgium for taking pictures during the event, and using these pictures in articles, on their website and in other means of communication about the Gala Award Event.
- Registered guests give permission to VIB and PICS Belgium to use their email address for sending them information and news about other events, trainings, seminars and member activities organized by either of them. The email addresses will not in any way be given to third parties.