BEST ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR CONTINUOUS SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
As VIB and PICS Belgium celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the Supply Chain Awards, they will grant a special award among the previous winners: the Best Achievement Award for Continuous Supply Chain Optimization.
Please note: only previous winners of the Supply Chain Award for Project of the Year or Prize of the Audience can enter their project.
You've entered your candidacy, what's next?
- Update your project file by adding answers to the following questions:
- Is the winning project still up and running? Were there any changes made? If so, which changes, to what purpose and what was the outcome?
- Was the winning project rolled out to other divisions or other countries?
- Was the winning project a trigger for other supply chain optimizations?
- Send in the updated project file (with a renewed company data template) on 20 October 2018 at the latest to the following addresses:
- Digital in Word –or PDF format sent to email@example.com
- Book your table for the Supply Chain Awards 2018: the Crystal Edition.
The project files of previous winners will be judged by the jury on the following criteria:
- Continuous improvement
- Roll out to other divisions or extension of scope
- Driver of further supply chain optimization
The winner of the award will be determined by:
- The jury (40%)
- Online voting (20%)
- The audience (40%)
The winner of the Best Achievement Award for Continuous Supply Chain Optimization will receive the special award during the Supply Chain Gala Award Event on the 20th of November 2018 at Kinepolis Event Center Antwerp.