PROJECT OF THE YEAR
Since 2004, VIB and PICS Belgium hand out a Project of the Year award during the Supply Chain Awards.
With this award, they want to:
- Create a forum for supply chain projects to gain more attention from management and executives in Belgian companies and public sector;
- Stimulate companies to invest more often in projects that improve the service level and efficiency of their supply chain;
- Acknowledge best practices in supply chain projects integrating aspects of procurement as well as warehousing-, production- and distribution logistics.
These were the finalists of this year's Project of the Year (winner indicated in green):
Living in the fast track, Creating a Global E2E Supply Chain in over one year in a starting Molecular Diagnostic Company
- Delhaize/Euro Pool System
The Reverse Logistics Distribution Centre of the Future
ODTH Smart Warehouse
- Snack Food Poco Loco/Logflow
New Lean and Green Highbay Warehouse
- Wase werkplaats/MURIS
Delhaize and Euro Pool System won the award in 2018
with the project ‘The Reverse Logistics Distribution Centre of the Future’.